Welcome to the homeowners insurance section of our Web Site. This section covers the basics of homeowners insurance. If you would like to get a quote on homeowners insurance, renters insurance, mobile home insurance, apartment building insurance, earthquake insurance, and flood insurance simply complete and submit the appropriate quote request form, or call us at (800) 735-0320.

Your Home

Your home is your biggest investment, and we make it easy for you to insure your home. If you are looking to save money on your existing coverage, why not let us give you a free quote for comparison? If you are trying to close escrow and time is of the essence, we can expedite the process for you by making sure your closing is not delayed because of insurance.

Civil Code Section 2955.5
Did you know in California, it is illegal for your mortgage company to require you to buy more insurance than is necessary to rebuild your house? From the link above, click the box next to "Code" and choose "CIV" and in the Section box to the right, type in "2955.5".

" No lender shall require a borrower, as a condition of receiving or maintaining a loan secured by real property, to provide hazard insurance coverage against risks to the improvements on that real property in an amount exceeding the replacement value of the improvements on the property. "

Condominium/Townhouse Owners

Yes, you need a Condo/Townhouse Policy. Although your Association may have a master policy covering the building for fire or other perils, you need coverage for "Loss Assessment", "Additions and Alterations", your Personal Property, Loss of Use (Living Expenses), and Personal Liability to protect you, the owner.
Can you imagine a fire in your building in which the association has insurance to rebuild the structure, but you have no coverage for (1) "Loss Assessment", (2) replacing upgrades to the inside of your home, (3) to replace your contents or (4) provide you with living expense money? In the meantime, you are still required to make your monthly mortgage payment. Call us for quote.


Have you ever added up how much it would cost to replace the contents inside your rented house, condo, or apartment? For anyone who rents a home, condo or apartment, you also need insurance to cover your personal property and to provide liability protection in case you are sued. Again if your "home" burns down, the owner's insurance may pay to rebuild the structure but not cover your personal property.

Did you know that when your car is stolen or broken into, your personal items are not covered by your Auto Policy? That's where your Homeowners, Condo or Renters policies come in.
Call us for quote.

Umbrella Policies

In many situations, the results of a lawsuit are more painful than the accident. Once the limits of liability on your homeowners or auto policy are exhausted, the burden is on your bank account and/or future income. Hence, the need for a personal umbrella policy. An Umbrella insurance policy boosts your liability protection and adds coverage for events such as libel and slander, which are not included in auto or home policies.

For as little as $200 per year, you can be covered for up to $1 million dollars for liabilities as a result of an accident. With limits available up to $10 million dollars, you'll have the satisfaction of knowing you're covered.

Protect your assets and your future earnings or inheritance today. Call us for quote.

Know Your Stuff

Free tool makes home inventories easy. In the event of a fire, burglary or other disaster, could you adequately identify what you lost? Doing home inventories is important, but can be a hassle. Thankfully, the Insurance Information Institute's Know Your Stuff tool, available via free download, can make the process a snap.

Know Your Stuff helps you enter items by room and upload photos or scanned receipts. Once the information is in the system, items can be sorted by price, date of purchase or type (silverware, major appliances, etc.). Customers can even customize their own categories.

Once completed or updated, the report can be printed, saved on a computer, e-mailed or burned on a CD.

Recent Earthquakes in California & Nevada
Check out the latest Earthquakes in your area.

Untitled Document